Thursday, March 5, 2015

I can see through walls!

I've waited years for a superpower. I knew I had to have one...it's just been dormant, you know?

It's dormant no longer.

I have the gift of sight, I tell you!


Scene: Dining room, after dinner

Medium Fry: Can I watch TV?

Me: No. You've watched TV all day, except for when you were outside helping Daddy.

Hubby: You can read a book or play a game or go do something else. You don't need more TV.


Medium exits hallway to den. There's a mild harrumph and the sound of Duckie being picked up.

Dual Duckies.

Several moments later:

Me: Medium, are you sitting on the couch with your thumb in your mouth?

Hubby cracks up and shakes his head, keeping his chortling vewwy, vewwy quiet...

Me: Medium?

Medium: Yah?

Me: Are you sitting on the couch with your thumb in your mouth?

Medium [unapologetically]: I was...

Me: Thumb out, please.

Hubby [still chuckling]: She's good!

Me [stage whispering]: I can see through walls!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are rude, spiteful, or just plain mean, there will be a $10 charge just for putting up with you.

Please be nice.